Monday, October 22, 2012

New Story Released in Chicken Soup for the Soul Be Positive

I am so excited to share with you that Oct. 23rd is the release date for the new Chicken Soup For the Soul Be Positive Book. I am so honored to have a chapter among so many people with inspirational stories.

My story is call Unity in Goodbye. It is the continuation of the story of my family found in the book, Chicken Soup for the Soul Family Caregiver. I find it to be interesting that this story is available to share just 2 days after the anniversary of Lou Ferratier's passing.

I would also like to let you know that my website synchronousmoments.wordpress is undergoing some exciting changes. My blog can be found at that site as well and I would very much appreciate you signing up to follow at that site, as this one will be phased out in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment