Thursday, November 15, 2012

A message that I get daily from TUT (Totally Unique Universe)



 I received this in my in-box and I really liked it and wanted to share it with you. For me, it helps to be reminded about these points.
The Top 10 things about time and space, Jean, that most people seem to forget…
10. You chose to be here and you knew what you were doing.
9. There are no “tests” and you’re not being judged.
8. Everyone’s doing their best, with what they know.
7. You already have whatever you’re looking for.
6. You are of the Divine, pure God, and so is everyone else.
5. Religion needs spirituality; spirituality does not need religion.
4. You’re naturally inclined to succeed – at everything you do.
3. You happen to life, life does not happen to you.
2. Order, healing, and love belie every moment of chaos, pain, and fear.
1. Following your heart is the best way to help others.
The truth shall set you free,
    The Universe

2 comments:

  1. Every morning I read TUT first to start my day with some insight and humor! Glad you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it puts your name in as if it is talking only to you. Even though many people get this I find it often does apply to me. When I think others can benefit, I like to post it on FB. Thankls for commenting. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete