Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Do You See Number Patterns?


Do you have certain numbers that keep coming up for you? Did you know that numbers can be a source of  information and guidance?
I pay attention to numbers and their patterns. It might be a license plate, the number of e-mails, part of a phone number, a number in a dream or any other misc. way that they can present.
When I see a number pattern or sometimes, my attention is pulled to a number in my environment, I have trained myself to quickly and silently give voice to what I was thinking or questioning in my mind.
Over the past few months I have had several variations of similar numbers. These numbers are 552,  252, 522.
Over the last 2 days in particular, I have been in a very creative mode. As a Pisces person I have lots of projects, but focusing on a particular one is difficult one for me.
Today the number 252 came up yet again. This time I saw the number  when I read the number of views of a video I have on You Tube.
DSCN1222
I pulled out Doreen Virtues’ book “Angel Numbers 101.”  I am very pleased as this is what it said in the book: ” Rest assured that your recent decisions are good ones. Move forward with your plans with full faith that they are right.”
The most recent creative idea is a joint project  that I discussed over FB chat with a friend from Germany today. I don’t know what the future will hold but I am happy for the encouragement and guidance. It also tells me that I might want to take time to focus on this particular project.
I don’t want to mislead you into thinking every number I look up  in the book is this positive, but I glean information just the same.
You don’t need a book to tell you what a number means to you. I like the book as an extra tool. Every time I see the number 552, I am reminded that it was part of an address of my childhood home. That leads me think of how that might connect to a certain situation at a given moment. For example, I may wonder if it has something to do with a family member? Could it a childhood memory? Possibly, some unresolved inner child conflict?
It might be interesting for you to give it a try. Simply be aware if certain numbers show up for you. Please feel free to share in the comment section if you have anything to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment