Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It is true. You Should Check Out Your Name on Google Search

Have you looked up your name on a Google Search lately? More than likely you will be surprised by what you find there. Today as I was flipping through mine I found some interesting entries.
The one that most surprised me was a chapter that I had written, Childhood Delights was published in Chicken Soup for the Soul Think Positive Book, was posted on the following blog. I shall print it below but I was delighted by the date that it was posted at the top. It says March 19th, which happens to be my daughter's birthday. Some people may say, "So what?" But....if you are me, and you look for synchronicity in every aspect of your life, it is exciting. To me there are no accidents. At the moment I don't know why this unknown blog came out on that date, but for me it is a significant. I keep a book where I notate any event that relates to a synchronicity. This one will be added to the list. I love stories that relate synchronous moments. In my posts, I shall point out mine as examples of how even minor events can relate to your everyday life. 
 http://megamillionswinningnumb


ershot.blogspot.com/2011/03/childhood-delights.html

megamillionswinningnumbershot.blogspot.com
So our human life but dies down to its root, and still puts forth its green blade to eternity. ~Henry David Thoreau My mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's long after I accepted the gradual changes I saw in her. I had grown us.

No comments:

Post a Comment