Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Can't Make Up Mind -muscle testing

When I am faced with a big decision to make, like should I put money down on this house, or is this car for me to buy, I usually don't have a problem. I just turn inward and my intuition shouts a big YES!


It is the small things that befuddle me. Now I am talking in the realm of which one of these three books should I buy? Should I get the top in blue or black since I like them both? Which tea should I pick off the shelf? Which orange is the ripest and best for me?


The amount of time I waste pondering these somewhat small decisions is ridiculous. I drive myself and unfortunately my friends and family nuts.


Fortunately, I have found an easy solution using the muscle testing of my hands and fingers to quickly get a yes or no answer and get on with my day.


My friend, Candess Campbell, has made two videos demonstrating this technique. I want to share them with you. I bet you will be surprised by how many times you will implement it. I have come to trust this strategy as my subconscious yes or no.Muscle Testing

Muscle Testing with Tomatoes




1 comment:

  1. I forgot all about muscle testing. I enjoyed viewing your friend's u tube instructions. A great reminder, thanks!

    ReplyDelete