Monday, January 2, 2012

"The most benevolent outcome," were the words I had spoken when ...

Posted by Picasa
"The most benevolent outcome," were the words I had spoken as I snapped this morning picture. I did not even finish the sentence as I saw this beautiful orb appear as the flash of the camera went off. 

I do not have to wonder if angels are here to help me. I love the tangible view they give me. If you look closely you will see the the orb on the left is encircled by a bluish aura. My intuition makes me think that AA Michael is providing protection along with other angels.

It was not until I downloaded the picture that I saw the other orb on the right.

I am ready to start the day with confidence.

2 comments:

  1. Jean you must be an angel to attract all these incredible orbs. You are the keeper of the orb souls! What a gift!

    ReplyDelete