Friday, March 30, 2012

You will feel the most significant experience-Love Yourself


My friend Virginia sent this writing to her friends. When I opened and read it I was again reminded by how much each of us matters. Sometimes I wonder if I would be noticed if I was not here like George experiences in the movie, "It's A Wonderful Life." I would guess others sometime contemplate this also. I hope this writing by Osho supports you. Please feel free to leave a comment.

You will feel the most significant experience,
if you can feel that the whole existence needs you,
that you will be missed,
that if you are not here there will be a gap,
you will be missed.
You are not unnecessary,
you are not superfluous;
you have tremendous significance.

Hence, love yourself.
You are needed as much as the trees,
as the flowers, as the birds, as the sun,
as the moon, as the stars.
You have to be here and you have
a right to be the way you are.
 
Osho
 
 You are invited to view Virginia's blog at  www.virginiasvoice.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment