Friday, March 9, 2012

Your Pet Can Help You Find Orbs


Posted by Picasa Mr. C. looking at orbs.


Every morning when I get up, I take pictures in my bedroom with my digitial camera welcoming orbs. I thank them for watching over me during the night and ask that they support me during the day. Mr C., my cat is usually sitting or laying on my bed. Every once in a while I will see him looking this way and that, up, and down, or side to side. It seems like he is looking at nothing. Those are times that I stand behind him and start shooting pictures where ever he is glancing. I notice during these times that just the tip of his black tail moves back and forth. When I download the pictures I see that Mr. C. is an excellent orb finder.


Mr. C. has been seeing orbs for a very long time. He doesn't try to catch them or play with them but is very content with their presence. When I am gone, I am glad that that he has companions to keep him company.


Animals are very perceptive. If you see your pet (cat, dog, horse, etc. darting his/her head around and seemingly to be following something invisible in the air, it could be that they are watching playful orbs. This is an excellent time to experiment taking pictures with your digital camera or I phone and seeing what your pet sees. Please let me know in the comment section if you have any luck. You might also notice the high incidence of orbs around your pets when taking their pictures at any moment of the day. If you have pictures that you would like to share feel free to post them on the Facebook community page, Orbs Everywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment