Monday, September 17, 2012

Interview, Jean Ferratier: Author and Awareness Coach www.youtube.com

Do you want to live more in the moment? Do you want to accomplish more in your day and in your future? I sure do!



Jean loves working with people to help them become more aware and to understand the "synchronicity" in their lives. She understands first hand how short life can be so she also assists people to piece together the items and/or questions they have in their life's "toolbox" and sets them on their path. Living a "Do It Now Lifestyle", Jean encourages everyone to take advantage of the time they have and live a fulfilling life!

I hope you will feel free to leave me your comments and questions below.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jean!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Graciela. Thank you for being one of my Soul Companions who helps me find the way.

    ReplyDelete