Friday, October 14, 2011

Honoring My Children

Today I would like to honor my children and all others who take active roles in caring for their parents and being their advocates. When we have our children we willingly sign up for the whole spectrum of joys and challenges of raising them.


They, on the other hand, choose how much they would like to be involved in our lives as we age. It is wonderful sharing adult relationships with our kids. I do recognize though that at times we may have to rely and depend on them for our well being.


Not every child can or will step up to that role when needed. I would like to let my two children and son-in-law know that their parents may not express often enough our gratitude and love. We do not take you for granted and we recognize the times you put your own lives on hold to help us. With love, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment