Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lou Points Out Synchronous Moment


Posted by PicasaLou was transported to a hospice unit at a different hospital in town. I can't quite describe what it felt like when he left his hospital room. Suddenly what I knew intellectually dropped down to the emotional level. He was taken over by an ambulance while Dani and I packed up his belongings in the room. Warner met us over there. When we got to the hospice unit we were directed to Lou's room. I walked in and Lou wrote on the paper to go out and look at the room number again. I did and immediately read 11 H 48. Remember this is Hospice. He was born in November of 1948. This orb picture was taken after I returned home after spending the night at the hospital. Warner, Dani, and I take turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment